What We Do
From carpet restoration to seam repairs, we’re here to help with all your carpet-related needs. We advocate steam-cleaning methods rather than dry cleaning for carpets because steam cleaning doesn’t create mold by leaving extra moisture behind.
Need small repairs? No problem. No job is too small.
Tough stains or odors? Pet issues? We got you covered!
Take advantage of our convenient and honest estimates today! As a premier carpet cleaner company in Central PA, we take pride in our work! Going above and beyond our customer’s expectations is our pleasure. Let us earn your business by delivering the best carpet cleaning services in the area.
Residential & Commercial Services:
- Carpet Spot Cleaner
- Deep Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Protector
- Carpet Repairs
- Floor Strip
- Floor Waxing
- Janitorial Services
- Pet Damage
- Pet Urine / Odor Treatments
- Red Stain Removal
- Re-Stretch Carpet
- Seam Repairs
- Steam Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
Carpet Care Tips
Regular carpet care can extend your carpet’s lifetime as well as keep it in good condition for longer. To help the residential and commercial customers, Belles Carpet Cleaning & Janitorial in Harrisburg, PA, has compiled some useful tips for carpet care.
1. Carpet is probably the most expensive furnishing in your home, so regularly scheduled cleaning will keep your investment looking great for years to come.
2. Next time your favorite in-laws drop by for a visit, you can let them believe you replaced your old carpet. We specialize in making old carpet look and feel new again.
3. Dust mites live in your carpet. Maybe you don’t want to admit it, but they’re there. Regular vacuuming doesn’t remove them, but carpet cleaning does.
4. After getting your carpets professionally cleaned, your kids can stretch out in front of the T.V. without sharing that space with dust mites and other dirty carpet critters!
5. Every step you take on a soiled carpet causes it to wear. Don't cut your carpet’s life short by waiting until it looks dirty to have it cleaned. (Manufacturers recommend cleaning your carpets annually.)
6. Have a tough stain that won’t come out? Truck-mounted/steam-cleaning can remove stains and give life to your carpet.
7. Make sure to use carpet protector (Teflon) to discourage the return of any stains. This helps with future cleanings and simply keeps your carpets looking presentable in between professional cleanings.
At Belles Carpet Cleaning & Janitorial, we’ll answer all your questions regarding your carpet and how to make it last. We take the time to make sure you know exactly what needs to be done to keep your carpets looking new. What’s even better is that you can get an upfront quote on any work you decide to have done. No surprises! You’ll be treated like the valued long-term client we hope you become.
Last but not least, our goal is to leave your carpet looking, smelling, and feeling like new. You’re proud of your home’s appearance; let us help you keep it that way!
Read more on carpet care here.
Make an informed choice about the experts you hire. Read more here.
Keep your carpets clean. Read more here.
Give Us a Call
Don’t hesitate to talk to us about your carpet cleaning needs today!